Friday 9 September 2016

Believe by Zoe Danielle


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


BelieveBelieve by Zoe Danielle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kate husband leaves her and she asks to be transferred to England to make a clean break, to start rebuilding her life over. She was married to a man who dominated her, almost completely destroyed who Kate 'was'
She meets the seriously hot police officer, Luke. It does start off to be a one night hook up with some pretty heavy sex (I was fanning myself) but starts to build into something stronger. Through Luke Kate regains herself. (I just want to say I want a Luke for myself, he's everything you could want in a man).

Kate puts off telling Luke that she's still legally married until he finds out on his own and is devastated.

Kate is in the process of finalizing a divorce when her husband shows up in England to reclaim what is 'his'. This book gets pretty intense. I'm not going to say more about what happens as it would be too easy to give spoilers. Just know that there are parts that I was saying OMG, OMG and no, no, no).

This is the first book I have read by Zoe Danielle and I am highly impressed. I loved how I was drawn into this book and how I felt I was right there in the hotel room when Zoe walked in to find her husband there.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...