Tuesday 20 September 2016

Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Playboy PilotPlayboy Pilot by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know when things go together well, like strawberries and champagne, cheese and crackers, well add Penelope and Vi to the list. These girls know how to write alone, but when they get together and collaborate, we get magic with their work with characters like Perky and Trip.

Carter is a pilot that is happy distancing himself from everyone, flying from city to city exploring the world at his own pace. Until he meets Kendall. He finds her in an airport lounge, deciding where she is about to buy a ticket to trek to. After spending a little time chatting, he asks her to come to Rio with him. What has she got to loose........ a million things come to mind.
From here, we travel with Trip and Perky as they come to terms with lost loves, heartache and troubled pasts. It is a whirlwind of a journey that takes them more than a mile high!

I am always very excited to get my hands on a Vi and Penelope book, together or alone, their novels are brilliant. I may be a bit forward, but I think this is their best book yet. These two characters had me traveling with them. I was smitten, amused and sadden and just wanted them to find their place. Their story is one not to be missed.

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...