Friday 16 September 2016

Rhapsody by Cecilia London


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)Rhapsody by Cecilia London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you didn't think this series could get any better, you would be wrong. London has outdone herself again!

Caroline makes huge bounds in her emotional state in Rhapsody and it is a beautiful thing to read. As I have said before the author has an amazing craft of creating the emotions for you to experience first hand. I truly feel I know this characters personally and am deeply invested in their journey.

Jack is just perfect. Perfectly distraught and heartbroken. Perfectly supportive and encouraging. Perfectly gorgeous and sexy. Yep, still hoping we can find a real one.

I continue to be in awe of Caroline's resilience and wit. Rhapsody is one of my favorites in this series. The struggles she has endured during Conscience and since would have broken anyone. London's new slogan "be fearless" is perfect for Caroline.

Rhapsody moves us forward in their journey to find each other again and to bolster the rebellion. So many beautiful precious moments in this installment I will definitely be reading it again. And the sass...I just love Caroline's sass. It has served her well in her political career, marriage and her battle to regain herself. She makes me chuckle. I am not so sure there isn't a bit of our author in Caroline's personality.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...