Friday 16 September 2016

Confessed by Nicola Rendell



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


ConfessedConfessed by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Confessed by Nicola Rendell

This book was really very good. I enjoyed the authors writing style and found myself utterly entranced by the characters. I could never have imagined from the beginning of the book how perfectly they would complement each other and I'm so pleased that they did while staying true to themselves!

Vince and Lucy meet when Lucy is on the run from her pampered princess life where her notorious family is facing scandal upon scandal. As a result of her phenomenal driving skills (insert biggest snort EVER!) she rear-ends Vince, the hottest (ex) convict I've ever come across. What ensues is the ride of their lives; handcuffs are used, knives are wielded, and the Russian mafia makes an appearance as they fight to keep steps ahead of everyone else while they learn to trust each other.

I freaking ADORED Vince! I may have mentioned that he's pretty much sexy on legs, but he's also such a funny guy! He's also possessive, protective, and all those delicious things you want in an alpha male including a heart of gold. Lucy is just hilarious; she seems a bit clueless but she's actually quite the opposite. She's smart, she's bloody stubborn, and she's as feisty as hell. She gives as good as she gets and I loved her for it.

I picked up this book based on the recommendation of one of my favorite authors and I'm not disappointed. This book has some laughs, a lot of heart, and A LOT of heat. Shenanigans aside, it's a great romance. It's my first book by Rendell and I'm looking forward to read Professed next (yes, out of order).

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R248SAXSA3FRGP/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...