Friday 9 September 2016

Robert: To accompany the Fallen Angel series by Tracie Podger


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Robert: To accompany the Fallen Angel seriesRobert: To accompany the Fallen Angel series by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Robert in Fallen Angel series. Robert story as told from his point of view. It shows what hard life he lived growing up. We see how and why he behaves the way he does. He treasures his friendship with Travis and they share a special bond.He is determined to make a name for himself. They meet a woman named Evelyn that helps take care of them. Her friendship helps change the course of his life. Even with accomplishing everything he wanted he felt something missing in his life. When he meets Brooke she may be everything he is looking for. I am ready for her to shake up his world and help him show a softer more vulnerable side.

I enjoyed Robert story and learning how his past shaped him into the man he is now. I loved finding out what made Robert tick and how he felt about his past and his friendship with Travis. He is wonderful man under that tough exterior with a great heart.


View all my reviews





1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...