Tuesday 1 August 2017

Sapphire by J.A. Low

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Sapphire (Bratva Jewels Series, #1)Sapphire by J.A. Low
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first JA Low book. It's a dark erotica involving the Russian Bratva and sex slave trade spiced up with a MMF relationship. Well if that isn't enough to blow your mind.

Sapphire is the top of the Bratva Jewels. Girls stolen off the street and used horribly. A very dark time for Sapphire.

Zoe's time with Mateo and Tomas is the best of her life and some hot MMF action.

There is a cliffhanger and I am anxious to see what happens in the next book.

There are some rough situations that may trigger some readers. A quick read with lots of hot sex and some dark sex and lots of action.

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLovesBooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...