Tuesday 1 August 2017

The Society by Jillian Dodd

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


The Society (Spy Girl #3)The Society by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As with the Keatyn Chronicles I kind of feel like I am watching a TV series and the season just ended. I want more but I have to wait until March, lol.

The Society is my favorite of the series so far. I felt like Huntley is maturing and the mysteries she is unraveling are getting deeper. Jillian is slowing feeding us answers to the many questions. I like that it keeps me reading and doesn't have just one big "aha" moment. There are lots of little ones.

We still have our core characters Huntley, Ari, Lorenzo and Daniel with a few new ones added in each book. Loving all of these characters.

Huntley's new mission is much more dangerous and deeper in cover that her previous mission. As with any spy, who do you trust? Pretty much no one. Lorenzo has been an amazing friend and ally to Huntley and she relies on him. Everyone else is a maybe.

I can't wait for the next installment to see what mess Huntley gets herself into and how she wiggles her way out.

I won't beg Jillian, but "hey Jillian, you ever thing about an early release date?" Thanks for another entertaining read!

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...