Monday 21 August 2017

Twisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Twisted TwosomeTwisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can Meghan Quinn follow up with another brilliant read after My Best Friends Ex? Hells yeah she can, and did! Twisted Twosome is going to be one of my favourite reads for 2017 and of all time, along with the previous book.

This is a standalone novel, but if you have read My Best Friends Ex, you would have meet Racer McKay there, he is Tucker's best friend. Racer is quick with the wit and loves a practical joke. He is a loyal and dedicated worker that needs to take side jobs to keep him afloat. That's were he meets the oenomel Georgie. She needs some construction work done on the store she is opening. Is it love at first site......ummm maybe because there is fireworks, that's for sure. What transpires is something magical, that's because they are Seelenverwandt - kindred spirits. The time they spend together remodeling the store is priceless, they are each other's faodail - one lucky find. Georgiana may have that silver spoon, hence the nickname Princess but don't judge her by her cover. She has many layers, and once she gets to know Racer better, she thinks he is flawsome!

I picked this up on night and read a few chapters and thought YES! It's as good as Tucker's book. Then life gets in the way a little, my son's 18th, so it was a day or so later that I got the chance to read some more. I just couldn't put it down, and at 3am I finished it, it is so worth the book hanger I am experiencing now. I know it's a work of fiction, but the way it is written, you fall into it and can't help but be invested in the characters and their story. If you are a lover of Rom-Coms, dual POV's, snorting and giggling through a book, holding your breath in the next chapter, then cheering at the end, I highly recommend you get this book. You will think both Racer and George are flawsome!


* I received a copy for an honest review.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...