Monday 21 August 2017

The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



The ForbiddenThe Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Forbidden will not be everyone's cup of tea. Jodi went with the story that her characters were telling her. Not what would please the masses. Not what would be generally acceptable among the thousands of books published daily. Jodi told the story that was in her heart. I, for one, say good on you for being brave and true to your art.

The Forbidden pulled at my heart strings. I felt compassion and empathy. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you I an unemotional saracastic type, but I love fearcely and loyal to a fault. So to translate that, I don't get emotional often. I got it. I felt it. The guilt...the guilt.

Jack and Annie. What do you say? They are explosive together. They are soulmates. They should have met earlier but they didn't and here we are.

Emotional, sexy and truth. Whether you like it or no, it is truth. True to your heart is not always the right thing for everyone involved, but love, true love, is worth the sacrifice.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews








No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...