Monday 21 August 2017

Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You don't have to read Something So Right to enjoy Something So Perfect, but it does provide some background.

Matthew is professional athlete that is cocky, sarcastic and sexy. He has overindulged in the lifestyle causing him some problems in his career.

Karrie's father is in the business and gives her the job of babysitting Matthew. Let the shenanigans begin. He invades her personal life like it is his job. The banter between the two is very entertaining.

Overall a well written entertaining story. Anyone who loves the athlete book boyfriend will eat this up. Did I mention chemistry? Did I mention holy hotness? Well I should have because Something So Perfect has both in spades.

Great supporting characters and the epilogue leads us into the next story.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews






https://www.amazon.com/review/RCCOZCAGVRS8/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...