Monday 16 April 2018

Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



Come As You AreCome As You Are by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting patiently for Flynn to come to my hot little hands, and Yay! Here it is!
Being the identical twin of Dylan in Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights), I just knew I was going to love him.

Flynn gets hit up every day for something or another.... marriage proposals, funding a new idea for an app, attending charity events. Little did he know that an Angel was sent to make his life more interesting and better. The night they met was like starlight, and fireworks and all the diamonds in the night's sky! They both didn't know what was just around the corner for each other.

There were a few things I loved about this book. Firstly this couple was both cute and enigmatic. Their "dates" for discovering NYC were super interesting. I have jotted down a few so I can look them up next time I am in that city. I admired their maturity and the way they handled their complexed dilemma. There were so many different drama filled divergents this could have gone, but these two were cultured and honest which made for intelligent decisions.

If you love an adorkable, nerdy and sexy character that has plenty of banter with his equally as smart and witty female lead, then you will just treasure this one as much as I did.

*I am grateful for the copy provided for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...