Monday 2 April 2018

With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas



REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney


With This Man (This Man, #4)
 With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With This Man

You just can’t know how good this book actually is unless you read from the beginning of the series. I don’t know if there is any person out there that hasn’t read This Man Series, but if you haven’t then I encourage you to download TODAY!
There isn’t a romance lover in the world that can dislike this story. It’s got passion in spades, oozes sex appeal. The lord only knows how he can get not only Ava worked up, but his readers as well. Okay, maybe Jodi had something to do with it, but hey, he is God. END OF!

This man AKA Jesse Ward is like one big mother of all wet dreams come true. Yeah, he is possessive, can be overbearing ish. It’s his way or the retribution way, either way he wins because he’s always there to give out a reminder, and let’s not forget he likes his apologies with you on your knees. Sorry, I mean Ava on her knees, only Ava, but I know you all secretly envision it being YOU! I’m not going to lie, I am right there with you.


I was giddy while reading this story, everything came flooding back like I only read his first book yesterday. No one could ever truly forget the Lord of the Manor. He comes into your life and tramples all over it and leaves his mark on your life FOREVER!

Hand on heart This Man series is up there with Fifty Shades of Grey. It deserves an oscar. If the world was filled with Jesse Ward’s, women everywhere would be cherished and protected and reminded everyday how precious we are.

You think I liked this book? Understatement! I loved this book, I’m excited still after reading this story. I’m greedy and I want more from Jesse and Ava’s story. I actually want to read Jacob’s story that’s Jesse’s son. The boy is a carbon copy of his Dad. His daughter is like Ava in every way. I think both of their stories would be magical to read.

HINT HINT JODI ELLEN MALPAS!!

While reading this story there was an awful turn of events. I gasped and cried like a baby. I couldn’t believe my eyes, the Author took the story a place where I believe nobody wanted it to go. I was like… ‘she did what?’ ‘why did she do that?’ ‘OH MY GOD, NOOOO’. But she did do it and she did it not once, but twice. She ripped my heart out the second time. I am now in mourning.

When a character like Jesse Ward comes into your life you never want the story to be over. I’m going to hold out hope that he makes an appearance in my future whether it’s more of This Man or through his children’s lives. I’ll take what I can get.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...