Tuesday 24 April 2018

Fallen Angel Part 5 A Mafia Romance by Tracie Podger

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 




Fallen Angel, Part 5 - A mafia romanceFallen Angel, Part 5 - A mafia romance by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can’t believe she did that. I swear she did. If you don’t want to find out what she did, don’t carry on reading.


They're DEAD! There is no coming back from that. She might as well have reached in and ripped my heart out. Who’s dead? Well, that I am not telling you. Just be prepared to mourn some of your favourite characters. It’s been a few days since I finished reading this instalment in what has been a phenomenal series, and honestly, I still can’t get over it. I mean I understand that someone had to pay, someone was definitely going to die, but why, for the love of God why them.

There can never be anyone like Robert Stone. His character captivated me just as it did Brooke from book one. This has truly been an awesome ride of love, hate, violence, gentleness, sexiness and frankly scary at times, but so, so good.

There’s a war coming that much is clear. I hate it, I don’t want there to be. I want everyone to have a happily ever after, but that only happens in fairy tales, and people this is no fairy tale.

I love the way this story has been set out hearing the events of past and present from two very powerful men. It certainly gets the juices flowing.

Out of all the book series I have read and loved it’s this one that I don’t want to be over, ever. I know that’s a tall order, but it’s my wish for the remaining characters to take me on a never-ending journey of all things mafia, Italy and of course sexy times for me to smile about.

If you love mafia romance and have never even read book one. I encourage you to pick it up today. You will be in for an awesome ride that you will not want to get off. For all of the readers who have already read the previous books in this series, well hold onto your knickers and your heart because sh*t got real.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...