Friday 27 April 2018

Stolen Kisses by Elena M. Reyes


REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones 




Stolen KissesStolen Kisses by Elena M. Reyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aww, this story was epically romantic. That love from afar but also the kind of love suddenly hits you. The characters were lovable and I loved the dual POV, loved their wittiness and the chemistry that they had. Funny how something which started as innocent can develop very quickly into a scorching passion.
Elena writes with such finesse and she completely transfixes me with some of her simple yet powerful quotes, one of my favorite was "Silently, I appraised her with a raised brow. Not that I wasn’t appreciative of the appeasing response to my inaudible question, but what prompted my beauty to come back? To come and soothe the raging inferno of envy that was scorching my veins?".
Just perfection!

4.5 STARS
Reviewed by Isa for Jo&Isalovebooks Review Team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...