Tuesday 3 April 2018

Hot Daddy by Lila Monroe


REVIEWED BY 
Monique Cashmere


Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)Hot Daddy by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am enjoying this series, the Billionaire Bachelors. This one is a charming quick read that had some humor and a little angst. It’s a second chance romance with a couple that have an instant attraction from the get-go when they met three years ago. Times flies, and with work commitments they meet up again in strange circumstances. But that attraction is still prominent even when it’s now unprofessional.

Cal is in a jam, and needs someone proficient in being his fake fiancé for 10 days. Jules is in between jobs, so when Olivia calls her to help Cal out, she agreed not fully knowing what was install for her. Mistakes are made, and at a price for both parties.

As I said, it is a very quick read and one that is full of sweet moments between them. Of course, when there is angst, there is also a dilemma. I know I said it with the first book, and I feel I have the same worriment again that I want the hero to work harder in winning back his sole mate. In saying that, I am eager to read Olivia and Ryan’s story.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...