Monday 9 April 2018

Coming Unraveled by Renee Harless


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe

Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #5)Coming Unraveled by Renee Harless
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Coming Unraveled is Book 5 in the Welcome to Carson Series. This is the first book in the series I have read and had no trouble getting invested into the story. Though I think if if a reader reads the whole series they are in for a treat.

Brooks has been attracted to Everleigh ever since he saw her. It seems the snarker she is the more he's determined that she's his. The handsome doctor that there is more to her than meets the eye.

After a night of passion in Vegas Everleigh has the face the realization that they are now married and she has no memory of the wedding.

At first I'm not a very big fan of Everleigh's. She just comes across as mean. The further into the book I got the more I got to see glimpses of the real Everleigh. She's closes herself off from people to protect herself from being hurt.

Brooks is one in million. He is so kind hearted and seems to know just what Everleigh needs. Even things she's not even aware she wants. He knows there is more to her that what everyone sees. Truthfully I'm was impressed with how much patience he has. If it had been me I'd walked away a long time ago. Sometimes the things you have to fight the most for end up being more than worth it in the end.

Is Everleigh going to be successful at pushing Brooks away or is she going to realize how much he means to her before he shuts the door to their future.

What I absolutely love about this book is the wonderful characters. They have that small town vibe that is so heart warming that leaves you yearning for more. I also found this book very entertaining and even laughed a few times as I read along. I can't wait for the next addition to this wonderful series.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...