Sunday 15 July 2018

Angry Annie by Dawn L. Chiletz

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere

Angry AnnieAngry Annie by Dawn L. Chiletz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew as soon as I saw the cover that I was going to love this book. Then I began reading it, and I was captivated. I was smirking, giggling and laughing along the whole way. This is pure Chiletz brilliance.

Joss seems to think she knows what she wants in life, and that is her career. If she could only get her manager to see that she could be an amazing journalist. All she needs is that one great story to give her a kick start. She thinks she found it, now to find the mysterious Angry Annie.

This is definitely one of the funniest rom-com's I have read but I also loved the lessons Annie taught us, in her own way. She was one extraordinary character, and I wish I could meet her and Stupid. Joss was very similar in the way that she stood her ground and tried her best. I admired her for taking a step back and reassessing her life to make it more fuller. And lets not leave out Rhode, he was adorable and dependable which was just what Joss needed, even if she didn't know it. I can't recommend this book any more highly for those that want a good laugh.


**Reviewed by Monique for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...