Tuesday 3 July 2018

Model Student by Ann Lister

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney


Model Student (Illicit Heat #1)Model Student by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Hotness. Short and deliciously hot. Did I tell you it’s HOT?
Love M/M Erotica? Yes, then this story is for you. Skip your to be read shelf, it’s only 99 cents, and can be read in no time at all. Just enough spice to brighten up your day.

Stefan is a model for a drawing class at college. It’s a way for him to earn some money. He certainly has the body to model. Have you seen the book cover? Sexy isn’t it.

Ty has the hots for Stefan, I mean who wouldn’t. I’m not sure I could draw Stefan without my lady parts heating up. (winking face inserted here)

Because this is a short read it doesn’t take long for Ty and Stefan to get it on. Try not to flip your pages to quick, you’ll want to savour every inch of both men.

I am most definitely looking forward to reading more books in this new series


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...