Wednesday 11 July 2018

Devoted to Pleasure by Shayla Black

REVIEWED BY 
Isa Jones



Devoted to Pleasure (Devoted Lovers, #1)Devoted to Pleasure by Shayla Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!

I absolutely enjoyed this book! In fact, I loved it so much I wanted to keep reading. If you are wondering why if I loved it so much I only gave 4.5 stars, well it was only because I felt we could have enjoyed a bit more drama at the end and there was plenty of material for it to be a longer read and with more angst to it.
But let not half a star, deter you from the simple fact that this indeed is a fantastic book by Shayla. I mean let's face it, we all love alpha men, and we love it even more if said men are protective. So having a HOT bodyguard who goes the distance to take care of the woman he has sworn to protect. Even from the start, their chemistry goes off like a rocket on Cape Canaveral and as the story progresses we see it, building and building as well as the drama, secrets, intrigue and all that Hollywood razzmatazz we all love to get a glimpse of.

A solid story with loveable characters and plenty of heat to keep you reading and wanting, like me, MORE!.

Thanking the author for the opportunity to read and review a copy.

Isa for Jo&Isalovebooks Review Blog.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...