Sunday 15 July 2018

Angry Annie by Dawn L. Chiletz

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar


Angry AnnieAngry Annie by Dawn L. Chiletz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Angry Annie by Dawn L Chiletz

Joss is hoping to finally get her big break and be taken seriously as a journalist instead of a fact-checker at The Gaggle. After seeing an awful review for her sisters yet-to-open bakery, she believes she’ll get that break by writing an exposé piece on the internet troll who goes by the name Angry Annie.

From the very first page to the last, I had a permanent smile on my face which was only enhanced when I wiping tears or snorting with laughter. I loved the main characters: Annie and Joss were so funny together and while I don’t think I’m a funny person at all, I could definitely relate to them both! Honestly, Annie had me howling and then when Wilbur entered the picture, well all bets were on! Rhodes was also a great character but I felt like he could have done with a good poke of his own hoe at certain times!

I’m not really sure what I’d classify this book as. There was romance, sure but it came second to the friendship and journey of self-discovery. All I know is that I enjoyed every aspect of this story and the humorous elements were in abundance and well-appreciated from this RomCom lover. Can’t wait for more of this type of book from Chiletz.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZPHV5C8ETY4Q/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...