Tuesday 3 July 2018

Jackal By Tarryn Fisher and Willow Aster

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox



Jackal by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blown Away

These books would make the most amazing Netflix series! Someone needs to talk to someone who knows someone to get that done.

The story continues with Jackal and Phoenix. There are appearances from our beloved Gwen and Folsom. Much more to come from all four...and baby Rebel of course in the next installment I feel confident.

Fisher and Aster have started something amazing with the End Men series and I am so in love with all of them. The premise, characters and story development are all spot on. I will wait on tenterhooks with everyone else for the next book!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...