Sunday 15 July 2018

Comfort Zone by Missy Johnson

REVIEWED BY
Jess



Comfort Zone (Awkward Love, #4)Comfort Zone by Missy Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not having read anything by Missy Johnson before, reading COMFORT ZONE was refreshing for me! I enjoy getting to know new authors and experiencing the stories they share with us as readers!

I’m no stranger to the insta-lust slash teacher-student trope. Fortunately, Johnson chose to spend less time on the aforementioned relationship between Becca and Liam in a institutional way, and instead chose to highlight the coming together as a couple. Through hilarious wit, amazingly funny side characters (Grammy and Beccas mom), crazy plot twists, and the sheer luck that the whole story line didn’t go belly-up from the initial night at the Strip club; I have to say that this book for me was really good fun and I enjoyed Johnson’s writing style.

I laughed out loud, for real, snickered more than once while reading on public transit and truly couldn’t put this down.

A super fun, quick sweet read that’ll make your heart feel full!

Reviewed by Jess for JoAndIsaLoveBooks Blog





View all my reviews


Amazon.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...