Sunday 15 July 2018

The Downside Of Love by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken


The Downside of Love (The Blue Line Duet Book 2)The Downside of Love by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited to see how this duet ended.

This story was nothing like I thought it would be. At first I was bit upset in the direction it took but that did not last long.

This story is beautifully written. It is a story full of hope, friendship and lastly love. It seemed that all the characters grew in this book. They were exactly where they needed to be.

**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...