Saturday 13 August 2016

Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Ball Peen HammerBall Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe

This is my first book by this author and my only disappointment is with myself that I've waited so long to read her!

Maddy and Keane meet when their respective siblings arrange for them to take a road trip together from Seattle to LA. These two are complete opposites that are like two halves of a whole. We have the super-sweet, sassy, girl next door type Maddy who I adored; she was just so damn real and easy to relate to and love. She finds herself on a road-trip with one of Seattles top strippers, Keane, who packs an 8-pack among other things ;). He's a delicious dirty-talker, has charm, wit, and an 'ebullient' personality. He's a little -ok, a lot- immature but not annoyingly so and I couldn't help but love him!

I really don't want to say too much about this book because it just needs to be read but I can say that I absolutely adore reading RomComs and Ball Hammer Peen is now a favorite of mine. The plot was a delight, the characters were likable, and it included some really sexy sexy-times.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1S6ZV22XTWPQQ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...