Tuesday 23 August 2016

Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Furious RushFurious Rush by S.C. Stephens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Furious Rush pulled me in from the first few pages. I haven't ever read a bike racing trope and I have to say I really enjoyed the setting, racing and world the characters were immersed in. This is a book about family dynamics, scorching chemistry, hate and adrenaline.

Kenzie is a woman in a man's world, I loved her drive, dedication to the family but she was also fiercely independent and knew her own mind. I love a strong female character. Hayden was destined to be her enemy and he was a total bad boy. He was arrogant, sometimes obnoxious and I loved to hate him. These two had scorching chemistry. This book had a collection of wider characters that made up the whole and each character was a crucial but good part of the jigsaw. I thought the characters were developed, they made me feel a range of emotion and I was invested in their lives. The storyline was strong and even when it went a direction I didn't want it to, I still felt engrossed.

SC Stephens has done her job well with this book and the style and quality of writing was reminiscent of the first three thoughtless books. Stephens has me invested in what I hope will be a series. I want more of Kenzie, Hayden and the racing world.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...