Tuesday 9 August 2016

Catalyst by Leighton Riley


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

CatalystCatalyst by Leighton Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Catalyst is my first book by this author. I will definitely be checking out more of her work.

When I started reading I thought it was a tragic story of loss and a second chance at love. Well, it is that, but so much more. Riley gave me some great twist and page turning chapters as the story progressed.

Don't want to give anything away so won't go into detail about the story. The synopsis is all you need to know going in.

It is a fairly quick read so no great depth in the characters but I did feel like I knew them. Tinsley's friend Shannon was a great supporting character and a sassy best-friend. Liam was always a constant good friend to Tinsley.

A surprise thriller from an author that is new to me! Would recommend to anyone who likes a bit of thrill in their romances.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US

Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...