Saturday 13 August 2016

If You Dare by A.R. Torre



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3)If You Dare by A.R. Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy, what am I going to do with myself now? This was my favourite of the trilogy and it had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. It reached a level of tension that surpassed the others and I revelled in my own discomfort and wringing of hands.

Deanna had a vulnerability in this book, unsure of her past actions and hurting for those she loves. There's a slight discomfort in me that I am such a fan of a character who is seriously unhinged but that is the talent of A Torre's writing. Jeremy, sigh, I feel sadness about these two together. But the villains of this piece were completely unexpected until I started to develop theories at about 30%. I was very pleased to be correct as this normally doesn't happen to me.

The writing was seamless and I was immersed in the story. The storyline was clever and I am utterly satisfied in how the book culminated. For me, this was a good outcome and true to the characters as we know them. I would absolutely love to have more Deanna in the future.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R29VY06VONWCM4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...