Thursday 18 August 2016

Jeremy's Lies by N. Nieto



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Jeremy's LiesJeremy's Lies by N. Nieto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Jeremy's lies.

Jeremy is a loving guy. He is in love with his best friend Sadie. There is a few things stopping him from telling her how he feel's her size and not wanting to wreck their friendship because he doesn't want to lose that. Sadie is such a loving and forgiving girl. She has been in love with Jeremy her best friend. They have such a great friendship. It was beautiful watching their friendship grow into so much more. Jeremy was such a jerk to her at times, I wanted to strangle him. This story was beautifully written and evoked so much emotion. I loved that Sadie was plus sized girl and that she had those that looked past that. An incredible story N Nieto! I look forward to your next release.

View all my reviews









No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...