Saturday 13 August 2016

Bending Bethany by Aria Cole


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Bending BethanyBending Bethany by Aria Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bending Bethany by Aria Cole

This *book* was just ok for me but I don't really think I can call it anything but a novella as it took me all of half an hour to read it. As a result, I felt that everything was really rushed. For example the characters weren't developed and the plot wasn't really fleshed out. I understand that as per the synopsis, this was a 'whirlwind week' but I still think there could have been so much more that would elevate this from an ok story to a great story.

The characters from what little we get are likeable. Nerdy Bethany has her arm twisted by her wild older sister to let loose and have fun one night and how does she. Unbeknownst to her, Jenson, the man she's flirting with is a famous soccer player, a fact she doesn't realize till the next day. The story was kind of over the top and cheesy but still very sweet.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

*reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1UO9OG9SVLNJ8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...