Friday 1 September 2017

Brother's Keeper I: Declan by Stephanie St. Klaire

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Brother's Keeper I: DeclanBrother's Keeper I: Declan by Stephanie St. Klaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to start with this book. It is just that good! This book is very intense. It kept me glued to the very end. In fact I read this book straight through as the suspense was killing me.

Lydia met Declan when he was working undercover for her mob boss husband. She was completely in the dark about her husband until she witnessed something that had Declan, her sister, her son and her running for their lives.

Seemed like every turn there was danger and they were barely escaping. Then the story settles down with Declan leaving to clean up loose ends so he can safely build a future with Lydia and you're left with the feeling that maybe in the future there will be a HEA for these two.

Then WHAM Declan shows up and danger is right on his heels. The intrigue and suspense builds from there. What a surprise! Great job Stephanie! It's like we get two stories in one!

You won't be disappointed....there is some sizzling sex and with Declan formally undercover there is no doubt that he's a supreme alpha male (Yummy).

This book was amazing! An absolute 'must read'!


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...