Friday 29 September 2017

First by Kimberly Stedronsky Adams

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



FirstFirst by Kimberly Stedronsky Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First...my first Kimberly Adams book.

There is so much in my head and heart right now that I am not sure how to talk about it. I don't want to ruin this amazing story for anyone so I can't really discuss the story.

The emotions...those are here by the barrel full. I am military brat, with a brother who joined the military so I understand the leaving, the waiting and the loyalty to country and duty. I connected with all those emotions.

I was young once (a very very long time ago) and in love. I can remember those strong emotions and urges, even if it was in the stone age.

Kimberly Adams literally chewed me up emotionally. I haven't read a book in a long time that gut me like this. I love it and I don't give 5 stars often. The book has to really really move me and make me think about it for days.

I am anxious to check out some of her other work. I am so glad I took the recommendation and checked this one out. I highly recommend this story but be warned... you will cry, you will be sad but you will feel the love from the page.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks.

View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...