Friday 29 September 2017

Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights)Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was exactly what I needed to read - a fun and light romance with some humor thrown in too. Lauren Blakely does it for me every single time, whether a full novel or a novella like this one, just perfect. She knows how to pack in all the good stuff to give us well rounded characters and a full story line in a short time.

Dylan was smart, nerdy, sexy and oh so swoon worthy even if he can be a complete pain the butt. He is very determined and is one that doesn't take no for an answer. He has the best deposition because he is alway happy. Who wouldn't fall in love with him! These are the points he takes to his matchmaker, Evie so she can find him the perfect match. And she is there, right under his nose, Evie - the intelligent business woman who oozes confidence and style. She was just adorable.

I loved seeing how these two came together and fell in love. There was a little bit of serendipity and some meddling from family and friends. Everyone else could see it, they just needed a little push to see how great of a connection they had. This is my first 1001 Dark Nights book, and I will be going back to read some more.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...