Monday 18 September 2017

Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Dear Bridget, I Want YouDear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dear Bridget, I Want You is a great rom-com.

Simon is swoon worthy. He has the accent and all us ladies love the book boyfriend with an accent. He is funny and playful. Are you getting the picture? Oh...and a hot sexy doctor. The full package with the slight dilemma that he is going to move back across the pond after his residency.

Bridget is a widowed single mom. She is a nurse at the hospital and dedicated to work and her son. Brendan is just precious. Bridget has to have a fishing hook removed by none other than Simon. Doing a favor for a friend months later, Bridget rents a room to Simon.

There was a little angst, lots of laughs and plenty of melt your heart moments. I enjoyed this collaboration by Penelope and Vi. Love both of these authors separately and they do great work together.

Highly recommend this one for a fun swoony read.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...