Tuesday 26 September 2017

King Of Code by by C.D. Reiss

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



King of CodeKing of Code by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first CD Reiss book and I have to say, I'm impressed. Not because it was all tech savvy, which I have to admit I got lost keeping up at times, but because even though you can tell a lot of research was done to get the computer terms correct, it is the love story that shined through for me.

This novel has you gripping the pages trying to work one step ahead and decoding who will win the hacker prize. At times I was saying to myself, "wait what?!! I did not see that coming!" And I love that it kept me guessing.

Taylor Harden has opened the floodgates and taunted all hackers to try and break his code. He was so confident that it couldn't happen, there was $5 million dollar prize money up for grabs. Whether for revenge or to save a community or love, Harper Barrington might be the only person who can knock the crown off Taylor's head. But who wins?

You get a little of everything in this book. It's a complete standalone told in Taylor's POV with no cliffhanger. It has some mystery, some romance and a lot of intriguing components. You don't need to understand computer science but you do need to be switched on, it is definitely not a light and fluffy read.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...