Saturday 30 September 2017

The Learning Hours by Sara Ney

REVIEWED BY 



The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #3)The Learning Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Believe the hype...... this book is the bomb!

This being the last in the series, it was bitter sweet. I am going to say it, I think it is my favourite of the Douchebag series. It was slightly different to the other two, a different perspective, but that's what made it amazing. It's a slow burn, intense love between the two main characters that was witty and flirty and sweet and endearing. It is funny that what we see on the outside can change our perception once we have gotten to know what is on the inside - that is when you are more attracted or attractive than ever! I found the naivety and inexperience made for some tender and amorous moments that left me jubilant. I can't rave more about this sports romance, very touching.

If you have read the other Douchebag books, you will love this one. If you have read Sara Ney before, you will love this one. If you haven't read any of her books, and you are a lover of sports romance, you will love this one. Actually, everyone will be hard pressed not for fall in love with this couple. Highly recommended.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...