Thursday 7 September 2017

One Night by Aleatha Romig


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


One NightOne Night by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One Night was a steamy, one night stand turns into something more, non-stressful read. There was little angst even though Amanda's background story was heartbreaking.

You said you want one night. One night doesn't begin with a kiss. It ends with one.

Malcolm was pretty much perfect in every way. I loved his character and his pursuit of Mandy. He was sweet, attentive, patient, and so so very sexy.

Amanda had dwelt on her loss and the bubble she had built for herself and her son. She has a hard time letting all that go and makes Malcolm work for it. The two together are super steamy and make for a great read.

I enjoyed this book and would recommend if you are looking for low angst and steamy relationships.

There is plenty of humor as well, and I love a good laugh. Four thumbs up on Aleatha Romig and One Night.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...