Saturday 30 September 2017

Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights)Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stud Finder was a great afternoon read that was funny and sexy. It was a light and easy read that was most entertaining. Both main characters are nerdy and funny in different ways. I loved Dylan. Who can resist a sexy nerd that is funny to boot.

Evie, the Stud Finder, a matchmaker that couldn't make her own match. She is beautiful, loyal and funny. Evie's friend Olivia is a great character as well. I enjoyed their girl time discussions. It made me think of me and my friends.

If you want a light, sweet, feel good love story this is the one for you. I grinned through most of the book. Blakely is clever and funny in her story telling and her sex scenes smolder. It is short, so perfect for an afternoon or bedtime read.

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...