Sunday 15 February 2015

Avowed by Authors Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson.


REVIWED BY Joanne Swinney



Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)Avowed by Alicia Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!! What an amazing end to a great trilogy. Authors Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson have not left anything out. This read will have you thinking 'WHAT THE HELL' and 'NO WAY', then some shout outs like 'REALLY' and 'OH MY GOD' totally brilliant read. This is a page turner. If you have read Corrupted book 1 then Warped book 2 you will know that there are lots of secrets. I bet you are dying to know, well I am not going to tell you but I will say that all is revealed. Wowza there is some shockers in store, okay so some of you might think you already know but trust me you won't be expecting them all. Who manipulated who? Oh boy! Damon was in for some surprises, actually so was Ella. One thing is very clear and has been from starting these fantastic books is that Ella completely fell in love with Damon and vice versa. Two people in love with a whole lot of complications. Who can forget about Leona, oh I know I'd like to but she's here with her vicious ways. We hear Abbie's story, that's Damon's first love, well Damon was Abbie's first love, not quite sure she has ever stop loving him. We find out what happen to Lydia, poor Ella having to face all these truths about her family, I guess you just never really know someone unless they choose to open up to you. I love Spencer that's Damon's brother, he' such a wonderful character and actually he sounds hot, I hope to be reading his story one day hint hint!! ladies. God I am bursting to tell you all about this book but that wouldn't be fair to give out spoilers. This book is a must read, it's exciting but scary, it's loving and hot, it's jam packed with all the things you have been dying to know. Thank you Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson for sharing your amazing book with me.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...