Monday 23 February 2015

Bad Wolf by Shannon West

REVIEWED BY Kerry Callaway


Bad Wolf (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack 12)Bad Wolf by Shannon West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love paranormal books so was happy to receive this book to read and review, I was not disappointed!! Bad Wolf can be read as a standalone or as part of the Dark Hollow Wolf Pack series.
Connor is a gamma wolf with no intentions of being a leader in the close knit group of the Dark Hollow pack that is lead by his brother. When Connor gets struck with the blood match lust to claim a mate his match lies in Jeremy Tate the leader of their enemies the Hunters. The pack is thrown into chaos as Jeremy has always seen the wolves as abominations and had recently tried to kill Marco a pack member. With no intention of giving up Jeremy, Connor tries to figure out a way to keep his mate and not leave the pack, all he knows is that Jeremy does not fit in with the pack and he himself can not live without Jeremy!!!
I really liked the story of Connor and Jeremy and their love for each other while trying to deal with past events that look set to destroy their match. I liked the twists in the plot of this book they kept me enthralled until the end. I am certainly going to take a look at the other books in this series so I can read about the other characters mentioned in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...