Sunday 15 February 2015

Possession Of My Soul by Kia-Carrington Russell


REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney



Possession Of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades, #1)Possession Of My Soul by Kia Carrington-Russell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kia Carrington tells us about a girl called Karla who is still in school, also works part time in a café. She doesn't really have many friends. Her parents both work, she is their only child. Karla comes across as a very shy girl but nice. She starts to worry why a boy called Paul seems to take an interest in her, he has never really bothered with her before, she asks herself a million questions as to why Paul wants her to go out with her. Just as Karla is starting to live a little things take a sudden twist in her life. Her world is not as she once had known it. Learning about Shielders and Starkoffs. It all becomes to much, what is going on? She doesn't understand the How, the Why, the When. Everyone around her seems to have too many secrets. Who should she believe? A guy called Lucas seems to be her friend but she is not sure who to trust. One thing is for certain life for Karla will never be the same again.
I did enjoy this read, it is very different from anything I have read before. If you enjoy paranormal reads then this book is for you.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...