Thursday 19 February 2015

Her Soldier's Touch by J.M. Stewart


REVIEWED By Ann Meemken

Her Soldier's TouchHer Soldier's Touch by J.M. Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rachel has kept a secret for six years and is having a hard time believing she made the right choice. She now has a chance to right a wrong. She needs to open up her heart and forgive Colt for walking out on her and let him know they share a son. In the process of doing that give her son a chance to meet and get to know his dad. They both have a lot of baggage from there past that they need each other to help overcome. They both want Greg to have a life they never did. Can they have there happily ever after together? You must read to find out.

A beautiful story of second chances. I am so glad I had a chance to read this book. I will be keeping an eye out for more books by this author. I was gifted an ARC thru Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...