Thursday 19 February 2015

Dare To Kiss by S.B. Alexander


REVIEWED BY Kerry Callaway

Dare to KissDare to Kiss by S.B. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love it when an author can transport you straight away into their story that you get lost in it in the first page, S.B.Alexander is one such author!! I don't know much about baseball but the scenes and descriptions of Lacey's feelings and dreams were enough to draw me into the story, I felt the characters emotions and what descriptions there were of baseball were easy to imagine.
Lacey Robinson and her family know all about tragedy. After finding her mom and sister murdered in their own kitchen and as a result of this, suffering from PTSD, she moves across country with her dad to try and move forward with her life and reach her goal of achieving a scholarship into college and earn a place on the college baseball team. Life is far from easy for Lacey, battling her PTSD and coming to terms with the tragedy of her past she now has to prove to the coach and other players that she deserves her place in the squad, especially when other players don't like the idea of a female team mate. The night before school starts she meets the gorgeous Kade Maxwell. Kade has his own secrets, with secrets between them and a deal to get to know each other are they both able to trust one another with their pasts and find comfort and love together.
I totally loved this book, the storyline was very well written and I loved the moments of suspense. Lacey and Kade's individual storylines were compelling but together the journey they took was gripping and it was extremely difficult to put the book down. I can not wait to read the continuation of their story in Dare to Dream!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...