Thursday 19 February 2015

Wet Heat by L.M. LeFerrur


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Wet HeatWet Heat by L.M. LeFerrur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a fan of romance stories in any genre. Wet heat is a about a woman named Nadia that is afraid to expose the truth to her husband so she leaves him. Both have not let go of their feelings for each other. A judge(Aphodite) brings these two lovebirds back together to face there past. Can they get it right this time? I loved this story. I will be watching out for more books by this author. I was gifted an arc copy by Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...