Friday 20 February 2015

Love, Diamonds and Spades by Violet Duke


REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Love, Diamonds, and Spades (Cactus Creek Book 2)Love, Diamonds, and Spades by Violet Duke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love, Diamonds & Spades by Violet Duke

I make no secret of the fact that I adore the works of Violet Duke. This book, Love Diamonds and Spades is book 2 in her Cactus Creek series (re-numbered) and can certainly be read as a standalone. I really loved reading the story of Ryder & Quinn. They were such an awesome couple to get to know and fall in love with and I really enjoyed watching their relationship grow. I LOVE that Violet Duke can make one feel such a myriad of emotions while reading her books. I laughed, I got teary, and I wanted to smack a few people too - all signs of a great book to me! I think this whole series is a fantastic read and Love, Diamonds and Spades is no exception. I highly recommend the series and this book and give 5 stars.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R14CRFKE5R638Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...