Friday 27 February 2015

Choice Affairs by Author Jamie Salisbury


REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney

Choice Affairs (Southern Heat, #2)Choice Affairs by Jamie Salisbury
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted this book for a honest review.

This story tells us about Apollo and Caitlyn. Apollo is a self made billionaire, very successful and powerful, and by all accounts hot as well. He has a very dominate nature and is very protective of Caitlyn and this is not easy when you have a mother like Caitlyn's, Jesus, reading about that woman drove me nuts. Caitlyn's mother is called Susan Pickett White and likes to be the centre of attention, if the spotlight isn't on her she is not happy but not only that she's very selfish and sly, under handed in her tactics to ruin her own daughter's wedding day. All I wanted through the whole story was for them never to have contact with her again, she was bad news. Apollo has his own worries with family members, namely his brother Anthony, actually speaking of bothers, Caitlyn's brother is not much better. Who needs enemies when you have family members trying to destroy you at every turn. So Apollo has a successful business and has made senator, he has a beautiful wife, Caitlyn and not many people he can trust apart from Jacob, the poor guy has people at every turn trying to destroy him both financial and personally. I found out that Apollo has a disability, this part makes me wish I had of read book one in the series and found out most of the facts before delving into book two. So I do suggest anyone wishing to read this book they start at the beginning. One thing is very clear, while reading this story no matter what life throws in Apollo and Caitlyn's way, they have each others backs and love each other very dearly. This book doesn't leave you on a cliff hanger but it does leave lots of unanswered questions. I did enjoy this read, I hope I find time to read book one so I can understand a lot more about how Apollo and Caitlyn's relationship began. There will definitely be a book three, this story is far from over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...