Monday 9 February 2015

Finding His Swing by Cassidy K. O'Connor


REVIEWED BY Tami Baney

Finding His Swing (Love's Protector Series, #2)Finding His Swing by Cassidy K. O'Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finding His Swing By Cassidy K O’Connor

I received a copy for an honest review.
This is the second book in the Love’s Protector Series. It can be read as a stand alone. I didn’t read book one but I will be and book three is coming out soon and I will be reading that too. I found the book very endearing. It has some paranormal aspects that I loved. It also has some very erotic steamy scenes. The book revolves around Jake, a major league baseball player who has been in a hitting slump since meeting his number one fan a few weeks ago. I want to keep this spoiler free but let me say that Chelsea is not the “type” of girl that major league baseball players are expected to be involved with. Enter Keara, a beautiful faery whose mission is to help Jake with his swing on and off the field. This is a short read, about 100 pages. I liked the characters and the book very much.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...