Thursday 26 February 2015

Cain's Way by Michelle Day


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Cain's WayCain's Way by Michelle Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Well, didn't I just enjoy the crap out of that. Cain's Way is so very humorous and sexy. Cain keep me turning pages and I was sad when it ended because I was having such a great time. Cain is the Alpha of his pack, but he doesn't really have a big interest in taking over yet so he has his Beta's in place to take care of the pack in his absence. He also knows he has to mated at some point but that isn't a big to-do right now either. Cain prefers hanging out with and living among the humans. There were odd circumstances surrounding his birth and his has crazy thoughts running through his head all the time, which unfortunately for him due to being the Alpha, the rest of the pack can hear. I enjoyed this novella so much and was grinning while reading. Entertainment at it's best. Thanks Michelle, I look forward to reading more of your work.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...