Monday 23 February 2015

Too Fast For Hope by Adair Rymer


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Too Fast For Hope (Steel Veins MC, #3)Too Fast For Hope by Adair Rymer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

My favorite of the series! More fast paced action and page turning sex scenes. I love MC books and this series has been no exception.

Great character development for both Star and Remy. I love the strength and determination that Star finds. I very much enjoy a strong female character. Now, after all that blood and horror and heartache, I had become so much more.

I reveled in Remy finding his purpose. He struggled with the results of his violence but found his way. Words backed with inaction were nothing compared to action wrapped in silence and dripping with intent.

I told her that she gave me the strength to be the scalpel, to remove the cancer that had grown my club.

An amazing conclusion to an exciting series. I look forward to reading more from this author.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...