Friday 27 February 2015

Veiled Dominance by Author Evelise Archer


REVIEWED by Kerry Callaway


Veiled Dominance (Club Rebellion, #2)Veiled Dominance by Evelise Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted this novella for an honest review. I love reading m/m books and this one was up with my favourites.
This novella is a story about Shane Wise a Dominant and co-owner of Club Rebellion. Coming to terms with who he is around Deacon, he lives in fear of what his friends and fellow co-owners would think!!! Would they accept him and his relationship with Deacon?? Would the secret of his past he holds onto ruin his relationship with both his friends and his love Deacon??
I loved this novella, the characters were strong and I had a sense of close knit friendship between them and the sex scenes between Shane and Deacon were explosive, hot and very well written.
I am definitely going to read more of Evelise Archers books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...