Monday 23 February 2015

Immortal Souls by B.A. Knight

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Immortal Souls (Immortal Love Series Book 2)Immortal Souls by B.A. Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Alec and Duncan are secretly still working as assassins when Duncan takes on a case for a missing person. Alec being the best in their field their frustration grows when they can't discover what happened to the missing person.Unknown to them their target is their very own Lillian.

Lillian is also still secretly working for Mr. Barlow and trying to protect all the men in her life from a Siren, Lyris.

Lillian's guardian Ryder is causing constant friction between her and Alec and Duncan.

So many lies and deceit between all of them is causing a lot of stress between everyone and can't end well. Is their love for each other enough to survive all of the obstacles?

Love and heartache keep your emotions on a roller coaster. As in the first book, this series has never ending action. I enjoyed Lyle and Lillian's shenanigans and humor. I wanted to smack a character a few times for the pain they caused. Several plot twist that I didn't see coming. Over all I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to all lovers of paranormal romance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...